Kool Breeze Solar Hard Hats
- Usually Ships Same Day
- 0.00 LBS
Class 1 Freight Allowed Policy: $2,000.00 Net
Any combination of Class 1 products qualify for a Full Freight Allowed shipment. No Class 2 products may be added into this policy.
Kool Breeze Solar Hard Hats
Stay cool and comfortable on the job with this innovative cooling solar powered hard hat. The Kool Breeze Solar Hard Hat delivers powerful ventilation with a built-in fan and a high/low switch that lets you adjust the airflow. The solar powered hard hat fan works both indoors and out, making it great for any job site. With its integrated fan and thin solar panels, the hard hat remains light-weight so it won't slow you down or add any extra bulk to your gear.
- Made in the USA
- Lightweight, yet rugged polyethylene shell (HDPE) offers excellent head protection
- Full Brim
- 2 Speed Level: High/low switch to adjust flow of air throughout the hat
- Accu-fit 8pt adjustable ratchet suspension system; bends at flex points to conform to the head for added comfort
- Large ratchet knob adjusts easily - with or without gloves
- Portable wall charger (for the days that you are not in the sun)
- Complies with ANSI / ISEA Z89.1 standards; Type I, Class C
- Rechargeable Battery life (3 to 4 yrs)
- Charge time: At least 2.5 hours. The light on the battery will turn to a solid green once fully charged.
About Kool Breeze
A Kool Breeze Solar Hat is like no other hat in the world. First, sunlight hits the cell mounted on the top of the hat. Electricity is produced by a protected motor mount on the hat crown along with a lightweight PVC air guided fan that begins to spin when the motor is energized by sunlight. The fan then fills the hat with cooling air, venting it both throughout the hat's weave and out the back through an exit port.
Your head alone can perspire as much as all the rest of your body, as that is the first place your heart pumps the blood. In fact, your head is responsible for some 20% of the body's heat output, which is why covering your head in the winter works so well. In the hot months, the reverse is true. Natural perspiration produced by your scalp, with a little breeze of air, can be evaporated to produce cooling for your head and the rest of the body. When you wear a Kool Breeze Hat, your heads perspiration is continually evaporated and your head stays cool. The cooled blood flow then circulates down through the rest of your body producing marvelous comfort even in the hottest weather.
The Environmental Protection Agency, Surgeon General and The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends wearing a wide brimmed hat as part of an overall sun protection program to help protect against the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays.